CULTURAL AND SOCIAL EXCHANGE AND ACTIVITIES
Our projects define themselves by their unique opportunities for social exchange and cultural activities most characteristic of each country.
TIME concerts are conceived and produced with the intention of reaching out to the audience, broadening the scope and appeal of live music and promoting awareness and reciprocity though music. But your cultural experience does not end in the concert hall: we want you to discover and absorb Culture in all its forms all around you - be it music, art, food, architecture, language, exhibitions and performances, community events and traditions - through a variety of talks, tours, workshops and involvement in local events and society. For example, over and above the music experience we can organise participation in:
- Cookery demonstrations & food festivals
- Language lessons
- Traditional festivities & sporting events
- Art and culture workshops
- History tours
- Nature and walking
- Theatre, dance and music performances
- Community and family events
- Meeting special-interest groups upon request, eg religious, cultural, sports and leisure.